Have you thought to change the colour of your morning coffee? It is so easy! The effects will surprise you! You may ask: what will my new coffee bring to me? Quick short answers!
- Boost your energy (you won’t need your caffeine anymore!)
- At the same time you will be more alert and relaxed, some antioxidants fight free radicals that cause oxidative stress, cell damage and reduce inflammation!
- Forget your make up! the condition of your skin will improve!
- This isn’t all. How is that possible? Is it just another product of 21st century? Prepared to make money? Actually, NO!
If you want to know the history about Moringa we need to go back to 2000 BC  where it was first described known as “The Miracle Tree” . In 1817 on the Island of Jamaica Moringa Oil has been used for culinary purposes. Before ancient Egyptians protected their skin from the ravages of desert weather and the Greeks were finding more health uses for Moringa and presented these to the Romans .
The Moringa Tree´s significant nutritional research has been conducted since the 1970s. “The Miracle Tree” since 1998 has been promoted by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as an alternative to imported food supplies to treat malnutrition. 
Is it time to prepare a coffee yet? Let’s get started!
What will I need?
- 1tbls of Moringa Powder
- 50 ml of hot water (not boiling!)
- 200 ml of your favourite milk (almond, rice, coconut or just simple normal)
Additional: 1tbls of honey (a great start to your morning!)
In a cup with hot water add Moringa Powder and wait until it has been dissolved, leaving it to brew for a few minutes. In a separate dish warm up your milk and add to your cup. If you would like add the table spoon of honey now!
Enjoy your green coffee! The taste is better than you will expected!
If you do not like the idea of your green coffee just simply add Moringa to your morning smoothie. Check out our morning smoothie here
Enjoying your coffee, don’t miss more of the advantages!
- The Moringa Tree is called “The Miracle Tree” as no other plants has such high levels of amino acids (9 essential amino acids) and very high level of protein. 
- It’s a good source of vitamins: A, C, D, E, K and also vitamins from group B with very high level of assimilation!
- You can find 4 times more vitamin A then in a carrot and 7 times more vitamin C then an orange!
- fatty acids rich in Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9 which protect your heart, keep brain and eyes conditioned.
- Anti-inflammatory substance – killer of infections!
- Minerals: more iron then spinach – supports the circulatory system, manganese which will support your bones and joints, chrome which will help to increase your metabolic system!
We can recommend Moringa Powder for:
- high blood pressure
- diabetics (Moringa helps lower the sugar level)
- high cholesterol
- concentration, supporting brain health
- supporting cardiovascular system
- chronic infections and inflammations (rheumatism, arthritis etc.),
- skin problems
- vitamin deficiency
Share with us your opinion and experiences about Moringa! Have a good green morning!
 C. Wachsmann, Moringa History, https://www.moringa.rubiconhealth.org/moringa-history/ (on-line 24.07.2017)
 Ibid. (on-line 24.07.2017)
 Ibid. (on-line 24.07.2017)
 Khawaja Tahir Mahmood, Moringa oleifera: a natural gift, [in:] Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Research, ISSN:0975-1459
Kuli Kuli, Case Study: Moringa – The Amino Acids Depot, December 2015 [in:] http://blog.kulikulifoods.com/2015/12/13/case-study-moringa-the-amino-acids-depot/ (on-line 24.07.2017)